How to apply for a Content Reserve Retailer Account:
How a Content Reserve Retailer Account Works:
- After successful application review, Content Reserve retailer applicants are provided with the Content Reserve Retailer Agreement to establish terms and conditions.
- Upon approval, retailers receive a private login ID and password to Content Reserve.
- Member retailers can access the extensive Content Reserve catalog, including metadata and cover images, to create a catalog of digital offerings to sell at their website.
- OverDrive provides technical documentation and sample code to allow retailers to securely fulfill premium titles from Content Reserve at their public-facing websites. As an alternative, OverDrive also offers an OverDrive-hosted platform; click here for more information.
- OverDrive works with all Content Reserve retailers to confirm proper integration with Content Reserve meets OverDrive standards, and to test each Content Reserve retailer website prior to launch.